The Town of Thorntown is searching for one individual to operate and perform the duties of the Building Inspection, Code Enforcement, and Facility Maintenance departments. Duties will include new construction inspection, code violation enforcement, mowing town owned property and light maintenance of town owned facilities. Additional details follow:
Title: Building Inspection/Code Enforcement/Town Facility Maintenance Operator
Supervisor: Town Council
Applications Opening Date: February 6, 2023
Applications Closing Date: April 1, 2023.
Status: Full Time, Salary (Exempt)
Salary Range: $45,000 - $60,000 commensurate with experience and certifications.
Purpose of Position:
- To perform the duties of the Building Inspections Department Operator
- To perform the duties of the Code Enforcement Department Operator.
- To perform the duties of the Facility Maintenance Department Operator
Recommended Minimum Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Building Inspector or Construction Foreman/Superintendent for a homebuilder or other private company.
- Must have professional ICC certifications in residential and commercial inspections.
- Must be knowledgeable of building code requirements.
- Minimum high school diploma and some trade school experience or completion.
Please CLICK HERE to access the job description.
Please CLICK HERE to access the application form or call (765) 436-2205 to request an application be emailed to you. Please scan and email your completed application and/or resume to email@example.com no later than April 1, 2023.